Some of the things we cover in this book:
- the challenges of writing pronunciation materials
- how to support teachers in using pronunciation materials
- dealing with diversity: ELF and different accents of English
- pronunciation for listening vs. pronunciation for speaking
- how to integrate pronunciation activities with other skills areas
- how to design a syllabus for different levels
- how to stage pronunciation activities
- how to write rubrics
- using the phonemic chart
- beyond the student’s book: designing homework and supplementary materials
- useful resources for further reading and resources
The book is very practical, with examples and explanations of all key points, plus exercises to guide the reader in his/her development as a writer of pronunciation materials.
Thank you to everyone at ELT Teacher 2 Writer for making this happen. We are thrilled to be part of their fantastic work.